Writer of Science-Based Blog Articles
As a writer, you will be responsible for contributing high-quality articles that present complex concepts and scientific findings (with extensive references) in a globally accessible, practical and engaging way.
Who are we?
PositivePsychology.com is the #1 online platform in positive psychology, with more than two million monthly website visitors.
The mission of our blog is to provide science-based resources for helping professionals to learn and apply the latest insights in the field, so that they can help more people lead more meaningful, resilient, and authentic lives.
About this role
You will write for our audience of helping professionals, positive psychology practitioners, therapists, coaches, and aspiring practitioners.
This is a flexible, write-at-your-own-pace assignment, but we do ask for a minimum commitment of one article per month.
The position is remote and you can work from anywhere in the world.
We have a small-but-mighty team supporting you who provide light editing and proofreading.
- You have an academic background in psychology and have a doctoral-level degree in a relevant field
- You have both academic and non-academic writing experience and love to write
- You are familiar with and passionate about the field of Positive Psychology
- You are collaborative, open to feedback, and organized
What we offer
- Compensation per published article
- Lifetime access to PositivePsychology.com products
- Your own author page featured on our website
How to apply
You can apply by filling in this form.