Joshua works as a Counselling Psychologist, Life Coach, and consultant. He loves to help individuals and businesses thrive and understand themselves better to create everlasting positive change.
Joshua is also an avid fan of everything space-related and loves sports. A world traveler based in London, UK, although originally from San Francisco, USA, Joshua help others adjust to life in different countries.
- 2020 – Present – Bourne Path Clinical Director, Counselling Psychologist and Life Coach
- 2019 – 2020 – Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust – Counselling Psychologist
First- and Second-Author Publications
- Client experiences comparing video conferencing therapy and face-to-face therapy. Thesis title: The Experience of Videoconferencing and Face-to-Face Counselling From an Older Client’s Perspective: An Interpretive Phenomenological Analysis (IPA) Study.
Education & Degrees
- 2020 – Level 3 Diploma in Life Coaching – Luna Courses Accreditation by the Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH), UK
- 2018 – Doctor of Psychology (PsychD) – University of Roehampton, London
- 2013 – Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Organisational Behaviour Psychology – Birkbeck, – University of London, UK
- 2008 – Bachelors in Communication (B.A.) – Santa Clara University, California
A Personal Message From Joshua
Honesty and commitment will take you far, whether that is in a therapy session, at work or at home. I believe that with honesty and commitment to providing excellent, well-researched content, readers will benefit from my values and insights.
Why Should You Trust What Joshua Writes?
Joshua strongly believes that evidence-based writing with a relevant tone to what we experience in life brings credence, accessibility, and enjoyment to topics we choose to read and study.