Content and Marketing Intern
As an intern at PositivePsychology.com, you will have the opportunity to learn about the field of positive psychology, gain hands-on experience in content creation, research, and product development, and collaborate with a team of passionate professionals dedicated to helping individuals and organizations thrive.
Who are we?
PositivePsychology.com is the #1 online platform in positive psychology, with more than two million visitors per month. We provide a science-based, trusted learning environment for helping professionals to learn and apply the latest insights in the field so that they can help more people lead more meaningful, resilient, and authentic lives.
- Creating Instagram content and managing social media.
- Assisting with content creation, editing, and publishing on the website.
- Researching various topics related to positive psychology.
- Managing incoming communications from our followers, customers, or partners.
- Collaborating with other team members to brainstorm and execute new initiatives.
- You are currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or related field.
- Familiarity with positive psychology concepts and principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer
- Work that is fully remote with a flexible work schedule.
- Valuable training and mentorship, and opportunities for growth and professional development.
- A monthly internship compensation.
- A small but supportive and friendly team.
- The opportunity to contribute work that will help the world to become a better place, faster.
How to apply
You can apply by filling in this form.