A note from the team here at PositivePsychology.com, concerning COVID-19…
Like many of you, our hearts are heavy with concerns for the global community’s wellbeing.
We believe that now, more than ever, positive psychology can really help lift others up.
That is why we have decided that we will do everything in our power to help you help those you care for.
We have created a brand new resource, The Crisis Kit: 5 Tools for Helping Clients Through Turbulent Times, containing five of the most relevant, science-based tools to help you help others navigate turbulence and uncertainty.
You can download it here, for free:
For one tool, Eye of the Hurricane Meditation, we have also included a guided accompaniment.
You can download the audio file here
Upon opening the PDF, you will find the following tools:
- Eye of the Hurricane Meditation
- Dealing With Uncontrollable Circumstances
- The Unwanted Guest
- Window of Tolerance
- My Resilience Plan (The Four S’s)
These are some of the best tools we know of for helping people to:
- Use their mental resources well
- Connect to a place of inner peace
- Become aware of factors within and beyond personal control
- Practice acceptance-based coping
- Remain calm and composed in the face of stress
We hope that through this resource, you can find more ways to be of help to those you care about.