He specializes in the neuropsychology of personality and emotion and has presented his work to an international audience. He has a diverse background in research and writing, and recently completed work on a book on the neuropsychology of performance.
His passion is communication, and applying science to fuel positive lifestyle changes.
- 2021-Present – Scientific Assistant to the Director, The Beckley Foundation
- 2020-2021 – Literary Researcher and Editor, private client (Book currently in-press)
- 2020-2021 – Private Tutor, Cherwell College
- 2019-2020 – Research Associate, The Rights Lab
- 2017-2020 – Assistant Teacher (Psychology Methods), University of Nottingham