Dr. Susan Heitler, a private practice clinical psychologist for 45+ years, has authored five books. As a blogger, her over-300 PsychologyToday blog posts have garnered over 22 million reads.
First- and Second-Author Publications
- David Decides About Thumbsucking: A Story for Children, a Guide for Parents (link)
- From Conflict to Resolution: Skills and Strategies for Individuals, Couples, and Family Therapy (link)
- The Power of Two: Secrets to a Strong and Loving Marriage (link)
- The Power of Two Workbook: Communication Skills for a Strong & Loving Marriage (link)
- Prescriptions Without Pills: For Relief from Depression, Anger, Anxiety, and More (link)
- Blogger for PsychologyToday.com
Education & Degrees
- 1967: BA Degree – Harvard University
- 1968: MEd – Boston University
- 1975: Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology – New York University
A Personal Message From Dr. Susan
Learning the communication and conflict resolution skills that sustain cooperative relationships sets you up to enjoy a maximum of life’s blessings.
– Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan’s website provides more information concerning her publications.
Why should you trust what Dr. Susan writes?
By implementing the skills that she writes about in her own life, she is confident that they truly do yield results. The skills have enabled her to enjoy personal wellbeing, a highly successful professional career, and at the same time, to raise a loving and thriving family.