- Widener University Counseling and Psychological Services – Therapist, 2019-2020
- Keystone Center – Therapist, 2018-2019
First- and Second-Author Publications
- Executive Coaching: How to Think Like a Consulting Psychologist – Training Industry
- Taking a Self-Compassion Break – Widener University Blog
- Getting Grounded: Moving Back Home During COVID-19 – Widener University Blog
- CPJ Spotlight: Coaching C-Suite Executives and Business Founders – Society of Consulting Psychology
- CPJ Spotlight: Sport Psychology Allows Team USA Athletes to Achieve Peak Performance – Society of Consulting Psychology
Education & Degrees
- Doctorate of Psychology (PsyD) – Widener University, Pennsylvania, 2020
- Masters of Psychology – Widener University, Pennsylvania, 2018
- Bachelors in Psychology – Binghamton University, New York, 2015
A Personal Message From Joshua
I believe in the power of love and compassion.
Why should you trust what Joshua writes?
Joshua is known for writing about what he knows, and admits to always being busy learning. He endeavors to bring truth into his writing through careful research and consideration. It is his aim to educate others on the issues that he finds meaningful.