- Chief Neuropsychologist at a state psychiatric hospital in Massachusetts, USA, 2005 – 2010
- Clinical Director of a group neuropsychology practice, 2010 – present.
First- and Second-Author Publications
- Gaines, J.J. et al. Semantic Clustering Indices for the Hopkins Verbal Learning Test – Revised: Initial Exploration in Normal Elderly and Dementia samples. Applied Neuropsychology, 13,4; 2006.
- Gaines, J.J. et al. New Error type and Recall Consistency Indices for the Brief Visuospatial Memory Test – Revised: Performance in Healthy Adults and Multiple Sclerosis Patients. Clinical Neuropsychologist, 22,5; 2008.
Education & Degrees
- 1992 – Doctorate in Philosophy – Stony Brook University, New York
- 2001 – Doctorate in Clinical Psychology – Penn State University, Pennsylvania
- 2011 – Board-certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
Why should you trust what Jeffrey writes?
Dr. Jeffrey was blessed with excellent teachers throughout his life, who gave him a firm grounding in both philosophy and psychology.