Birgit has worked in Marketing for over 20 years in different leadership roles, industries and countries. In 2015 she decided it was time for a change. She asked herself: where in my life do I experience meaning? Being an empathetic person, she decided to use this strength to support others.
Today, Birgit works as a Certified Coach. She supports people who are taking positive action to create the life they desire. She also offers leadership and team coaching as well as change management for companies in transformation processes.
- Master of Coaching & Organisational Development at the Institute of Applied Psychology (Switzerland).
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Change Management at the Institute of Applied Psychology (Switzerland).
- Master of Marketing at Monash University (Australia).
- Positive Psychology at Monash University (Australia).
- Bachelor in Business Administration & Economics at Curtin University (Australia).
- Marketing Diploma at UCSB University of California, Santa Barbara (USA).
Why should you trust what Birgit writes?
Firstly, one of my top VIA Character Strengths is Love of Learning (yes, I can be quite a nerd). I love reading about new concepts to improve my life and the lives of others. And I believe that if a thing is worth doing, it’s worth doing well. So everything I write is well researched and backed up because I am very passionate about it. Secondly, working as Coach, the ideas and concepts of Positive Psychology have had a great impact on my work with clients. I connect theory with experience for the benefit of both ends.
A Personal Message from Birgit
They say we only regret the chances we didn’t take. If you have any questions just shoot me an email and I’ll be in touch. I love interacting with my readers! When I’m not working or studying I am looking for perfect moments traveling, dancing salsa and spending time with my loved ones.
Visit Birgit’s personal website at www.birgitohlin.com