Creator of Positive Psychology Tools and Interventions
We are looking for a Creator of Mental Health Interventions & Positive Psychology Tools to help expand the library of 450+ tools and interventions in our flagship product, The PositivePsychology Toolkit©. This is a rare opportunity to create timeless and original content that can genuinely impact the lives of others.
Who are we?
PositivePsychology.com is the #1 online platform in positive psychology, with more than two million visitors per month. We provide a science-based, trusted learning environment for helping professionals to learn and apply the latest insights in the field so that they can help more people lead more meaningful, resilient, and authentic lives.
- Be familiar with the theory and literature in the field of positive psychology and its various interconnecting disciplines (e.g., mindfulness, emotional intelligence, education, parenting, wellbeing, etc., to name a few).
- Conduct background research for each tool, exercise, assessment, or intervention.
- Develop tool concepts that are intuitive to apply.
- Write in an accessible, professional, and informative tone.
- Collaborate with the CPO and be open to feedback.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written communication skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and attentive to detail
- Obtained (or on track to obtain) a Ph.D. or PsyD in psychology or a related subject
- Candidates without a doctoral-level degree may be considered on an exceptional basis if they have highly relevant professional experience
What we offer
- Work that is fully remote
- Work that is as flexible as you are, i.e., 100% on your schedule
- A small but supportive and friendly team
- Compensation to be discussed. Please note, this is not a full-time role.
- The opportunity to contribute work that will help the world to become a better place, faster.
How to apply
You can apply by filling in this form.