Re : A warm Hello from India (Hyderabad)

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Re : A warm Hello from India (Hyderabad)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bob Faw 1 month ago.

• Author

mehnazamjad
    Participant

Hello Everyone,
    This is Mehnaz Amjad writing from India, Hyderabad.
    I’m a certified Life Coach, assisting people especially in the area of “Self”
    My establishment goes by the name of Guide & Advice and more details of it can be obtained from http://www.guideadvice.org
    Prior to being a Life Coach , I was an HR professional ,holding SHRM SCP and a PMP ,certified Project Manager ,had worked extensively in the space of HR consulting across Copenhagen , USA and India

Hugo Alberts
    Keymaster

Hi Mehnaz,

Thanks for joining and welcome to our community! I have checked your website and I love the idea of offering “programs” to clients. I think it can be helpful to focus on a particular journey (e.g. increasing insights in strengths; increasing awareness of mindset) rather than trying to cover everything. What is your experience with this approach so far if I may ask?

All the best,
    Hugo

Bob Faw
    Participant

I’m excited to explore this resource. I’m from Boston, but guide organizational chance all over.
    I’d be interested in meeting other PP practioners in the Boston area.
    Bob

Hugo Alberts
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

Nice to see you here! I hope you will enjoy the toolkit. Let us know if you need anything!

Bob Faw
    Participant

Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.