Positive Redundancy

Login Forums Sharing Positive Redundancy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hugo Alberts 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Leanne
    Participant

Hello, I hope this is the right section to ask this question.
    Is there anyone out there who has had experience with managing mass redundancy positively with services and resources to employees to make it as positive experience as possible?

Hugo Alberts
    Keymaster

Hi Leanne,

I do not have a lot of experience with this. A few weeks ago, I gave a workshop on resilience for a company that was about to fire a great number of employees. They hired me because they felt that many people were suffering from extreme levels of stress due to insecurity and fear. I am not sure whether you can turn mass redundancy in a positive experience, but I think you can help people to deal with it in a way that promotes resilience.

In any case, participants of the workshop were really enthusiastic and felt that there were many valuable insights covered. I am happy to share the slides with you, but they are in dutch.

What are you looking for exactly?

All the best,
    Hugo

Kate Thompson
    Participant

Hi Hugo, I’d love a copy of the slides of that’s OK? I’m preparing to present to a group who are entering times of significant change. I don’t speak Dutch unfortunately but I know someone who does! 🙂
    Thanks
    Kate

Hugo Alberts
    Keymaster

Hi Kate,

Sure, here they are:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/atqv4l1o9zdpomf/Workshop%20Resilience.pptx?dl=0

Hope you find them useful!

All the best,
    Hugo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.