Hello! I'm Lisa, the founder of A House With Four Rooms based on a Proverb.

Login Forums Introduce Yourself Hello! I'm Lisa, the founder of A House With Four Rooms based on a Proverb.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Edward L. De La Loza – Mental Health 365, Inc. 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

ahousewithfourrooms
    Participant

My name is Lisa, and I’m from the PNW of the US. I am a National Board Certified Teacher and Personal Lifestyle Coach. My platform is based on an Indian Proverb: A House With Four Rooms: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual rooms. I help my members “air” out their four rooms and achieve focus goals for creating an intentional life. At the minute, I’m due in surgery in four hours for a broken ankle. I’m hoping to review materials in the toolkit, meet and learn about the members here, and make my positive mindset practice stronger!

Hugo Alberts
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to this community! I’m sorry to hear about your ankle. On the bright side, this may give you some extra time to dive deep into the toolkit 🙂

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

All the best,
    Hugo

Fatima L. Peters
    Participant

My welcome to you as well Lisa. Get well soon and I hope we can hear from you soon.
    ?

Good morning! I’m new to this platform and tools. I’m looking forward to learning how to integrate these tools into Internet-based services in my private practice (MentalHealth365.com) and in working with those who have End-Stage-Renal Disease.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.