Hello! I'm Janessa from Calgary, Alberta (Canada)

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hello! I'm Janessa from Calgary, Alberta (Canada)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hugo Alberts 1 year ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello PP Friends!

Great to meet you all – I have been a member for over a year, yet have not fully utilized these amazing resources to their full extent. I recently purchased the Mindfulness X program and I absolutely love it. Looking forward to going through all of the information on here and applying it to my practice as a coach. I am also taking a formal PP certification starting in April that lasts 5 months and I am beyond excited to have this toolkit as an additional resource. The certification is called “Certificate of Applied Positive Psychology” offered through the Flourishing Center.
    Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Take Care,
    Janessa (Calgary, Alberta – Canada)

Hugo Alberts
    Keymaster

Hi Janessa,

Thank you for joining! I am really happy to hear that you enjoy Mindfulness X. I always enjoyed giving the program. It has filled a great part of my working life. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them.

Great to hear about the PP certification! If there are tools or interventions that you learn about during the certification, I would love to hear about them!

Good luck!

All the best,
    Hugo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.