Hello everyone

Login Forums Introduce Yourself Hello everyone

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hugo Alberts 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Edward
    Participant

My name is Edward. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Los Angeles, California. I have worked for the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family services for the last 26 years. For the last five years or so, I have been putting together a stress mitigation and management program geared toward Child Welfare professionals. When I retire in a couple of years, my plan is to become a consultant and a coach/trainer and to share my program with people who work in this uniquely stressful profession. I will be incorporating many of the concepts of positive psychology in my program.

Hugo Alberts
    Keymaster

Dear Edward,

Thank you for joining and for introducing yourself and your work. I can imagine Child Welfare professionals suffer from a lot of stress and that many positive psychology tools may be helpful to them.

I am always happy to help you if you need any specific advice or tools. Just let us know so we can support you on your important mission!

All the best,
    Hugo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.