A Bit About Me

Login Forums Introduce Yourself A Bit About Me

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hugo Alberts 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

David W. McQuarrie
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m David W. McQuarrie, from Toronto, Canada. I’m a professional solution-focused life and business coach. I’ve been a subscriber of The Positive Psychology Toolkit from its early beginning, and I highly recommend it to other coaches. I enjoy working one on one with individual clients who are transitioning through life changes, challenges and periods of feeling lost, stuck and without a purpose or direction in life. My approach to coaching is grounded in three keywords. Compassion, Knowledge and Change. I’m a lifelong learner who enjoys my unique style of learning. I’m a different duck in that respect. I find meaning in my life through varied interests that include; Professional Coaching, Helping Others, Volunteering, Assisting The Elderly, Consciousness, Neuroscience, Positive Psychology, Solutions-Focused Coaching, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Expanding Self-Awareness, Exploring Lifes Possibilities, Random Acts of Kindness, Music, Jazz, Classical Music, The Baroque Period and Chamber Music and my two Golden Retrievers. These are a few of my favourite things. Feel free to contact me through my website HERE.

Hugo Alberts
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Thanks for introducing yourself! It makes me happy to know that you enjoy the toolkit. I was wondering, as a professional solution-focused life and business coach, are there any tools on solution-focused work that you recommend but have not been added to the toolkit? Just like you, I love to learn!

take care,
    Hugo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.